Hi! I’m Marie and I’m addicted to cruising on Disney Cruise Line. To me, cruising is the perfect vacation. I don’t have to meal plan, grocery shop, drive, cook, clean or yell at my kids they’ve had too much computer time for the day. I love having my family together without seeing phones in front of their faces. The hubs and I even cruise DCL when it’s just the two of us! Disney Cruise Line has something for everyone!
I started this blog because it seems like I’m always Googling SOMETHING Disney Cruise Line and I’ve noticed I often get false information or the answer is hard to find. I decided that I wanted to put the information and my experiences all in one place so it’s easy to find for others. I’m by no means an expert. I’m just sharing the Disney Love and hopefully helping others have an even more magical cruise.
A little about me:
- I’m 40-something, married, mom of 2
- We don’t live in Florida so we don’t cruise as often as I’d like!
- I’m a Gold Castaway Club member
- I don’t work for Disney and I never have (though I think it would be so fun!)
- I’m not a travel agent. I book all our cruises on my own.
- We are normal middle class working folks.
- I can eat my weight in black truffle pasta purseittes from Animator’s Palette
- I’ve never eaten in Palo or Remy but hoping to change that soon
- I’ve been on all the ships and I don’t have a favorite
If you have any questions please let me know!